A cookie is a small text file that is stored on your browser when you visit a website. They are used so that the website can remember your visit when you return to browse the site. Cookies usually store technical information, personal preferences, personalisation of contents, use statistics, links to social media, access to user accounts, etc. The purpose of the cookie is to adapt the content of the website to meet your profile and needs. Without cookies, the services offered by any website would be noticeably reduced. If you want more information about what cookies are, what they store, how to delete them, disable them, etc., please use this link.
Cookies used on this website
This website uses the following cookies of its own:
- Technical cookies:
These are generated automatically by the server, to indicate that a session has started. Our start session cookies is PHPSESSID.
- Cookies for statistical purposes:
We use Google Analytics to find out where visitors have visited our site from, the duration of the visit, which sites they have visited, etc. All of these data are also included in the register of our server, but using this technology makes analysis easier for us. The cookie that uses Google Analytics is: _ga (session monitoring).You can get more detailed information at Google Analytics
Below is a list of the main cookies we are currently using:
- Name of the cookie: _utma, _utmb, _utmc, _utmz
Origin: Google Analytics
Function: Enable the unique visit control function. The first time that a user enters the website via a browser a cookie will be installed. When this user returns to our website using the same browser, the cookie will assume that it is the same user. Only if the user changes browser will Google Analytics consider him or her another user.
- Name of the cookie: cookies that begin with _pk_ref, _pk_cvar, pk_id, _pk_ses
Origin: Piwik (website analytics)
Function: This cookie stores a unique ID to identify a user, with the sole purpose of monitoring visits to the website. This ID cannot be tracked by any person or computer equipment and is not used individually, personally or by a computer. Without prejudice to the above, the user has the option of configuring the browser to be warned of the receipt of cookies and to block their installation on his/her equipment*. However, their disabling could change the functioning of the website. Please consult your browser’s instructions and manuals for more information.
Disabling or deleting of cookies
You may exercise your right to disable or delete the cookies on this website. These actions are carried out in various ways depending on the browser that you are using. We present a quick guide here for the most popular browsers.
- Neither this website nor its legal representatives accept any responsibility for either the content or the veracity of the privacy policies that the third parties mentioned in this cookies policy might have.
- Web browsers are the tools responsible for storing cookies and this is where you should exercise your right to delete or disable them. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can guarantee the correct or incorrect processing of the cookies by the aforementioned browsers.
- In some cases it is necessary to install cookies so that the searcher does not forget your decision to not accept them.
- In the case of the cookies of Google Analytics, this company stores the cookies on servers located in the Unites States and undertakes not to share them with third parties, except in cases where it is necessary for the system’s functioning or when obliged to by law. According to Google, it does not store your IP address. Google Inc. is a company that abides by the Safe Harbour Agreement that guarantees that all the transferred data shall be processed with a level of protection in accordance with European legislation. You can get more detailed information on this matter on this link. If you require more information about the use that Google makes of cookies we attach this other link.
- If you have any query or question about this cookies policy, please do not hesitate to contact us through the ‘contact’ section.